Just because you are suffering from refractive error does not mean you have to rely on glasses or prescription contact lenses. Learn more about the different types of LASIK surgery and the benefits of this laser vision correction procedure with these links from around the Web.
- Explore this article from the Food and Drug Administration for more information on LASIK surgery.
- Learn more about the different types of LASIK with this link from MedicineNet.com.
- This link from the World Health Organization provides an overview on common refractive errors.
- What are the benefits of LASIK eye surgery? Find out with this WebMD.com article.
- How is PRK different from LASIK? Check out this article from the American Academy of Ophthalmology to learn more.
Contact Dr. Richard Rothman with LASIK of Nevada at (702) 636-2010 for more information on our services.