Did our recent blog posts about astigmatism and myopia versus hyperopia catch your interest? Take a look at some of these other resources that offer more information about these refractive errors and the LASIK procedure.
- You will learn a lot about nearsightedness, myopia, and its causes from this page on the Medline Plus website from the National Library of Medicine.
- The Children’s Hospital of Boston goes in-depth to compare refractive errors in developing eyes so you can see the differences between myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism.
- You can find out the symptoms, causes, diagnoses, and correction options for astigmatism from this article.
- If you want to know more about astigmatism conditions, take a look at this page produced by the National Eye Institute.
- If you are interested in LASIK surgery, read this information packet to learn more.
LASIK of Nevada is available to meet all of your laser vision correction needs. To learn more about us and the LASIK procedure call us today at (702) 636-2010. We look forward to serving you!